White Cloud Insurance offers you a wide array of property and casualty insurance products and services to help you protect your financial assets and secure your financial strength.

Our Personal Lines agents will explain the benefits of acquiring and keeping in good standing your personal lines insurance policies and coverage. Personal Lines Insurance comprises all policy types and forms that protect individuals against chances of suffering financial losses either direct to their own property and/or for damage caused to a third party.

This includes but is not limited to the following type of Insurance:

Personal Insurance

Personal Auto Insurance aka car/auto insurance will cover the owner/operator & residing family members of qualifying motor vehicles (private passenger, van, pick-up) against possible losses arising out of the use and ownership of such vehicles. This policy will offer first and third party coverage to make sure that the individuals are restored to the same financial situation they were before the loss. This policy generally includes, but is not limited to the following coverage that may be built in and/or added by endorsement.

Liability (BI & PD)

Liability (Bodily Injury (BI) and Property Damage (PD)) pays for bodily injuries and property damages caused by the name insured to a third party if found liable when involved in an accident.

Medical Payments

Medical Payments generally pays for medical expenses after involved in an accident regardless of who was the at-fault party. It will additionally pay for Funeral expenses and Injuries sustained by your passengers. Limits will apply per person/per accident.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage pays the name insured for losses caused by an at-fault uninsured/underinsured driver or a hit-and-run driver that prevents the name insured of recovery from the at-fault party’s liability section.

Comprehensive Coverage

Other than collision (“Comprehensive”) will pay for damages to the covered auto by causes of losses other than collision, including but not limited to: theft, vandalism, fire and flood. Applicable deductible will be reduces from any payment made by the insurance carrier.

Collision Coverage

Collision Coverage pays for damages to your covered autos regardless of fault. The carrier will pay for the repair of the vehicle up to the actual cash value minus any applicable deductible. This coverage will cover losses arising out of the upset or impact of the covered auto with another object.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) offers the name insured indemnification for medical expenses, work loss, household services and funeral costs as per the policy limits and conditions after the reduction of applicable deductible. PIP also referred to as “No-Fault” Coverage varies from one State to the other. Florida is one of the states that has the coverage and it was implemented to provide injured drivers with immediate medical coverage instead of determining “fault” through court process.

Towing and Labor Coverage

Towing and Labor Coverage pays the cost of towing your car to a repair shop when it is unable to be driven and will also cover the necessary labor charges at the place of the breakdown. Coverage and limits vary depending on the carrier.

Rental Reimbursement Coverage

Rental Reimbursement Coverage (or rental car coverage) pays for the cost of a rental car while your covered auto is being repaired after a car accident or after suffering damages covered by the policy.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance is the policy that protects against the financial losses that the owner of a house may face for certain covered causes of loss set forth in the policy contract. The two sections of the policy cover grant coverage for property (first party) and liability (third party). This is usually a mandatory personal policy when the property (house) is acquired with the mediation of a financial institution with interest on the property. In general terms the standard Homeowner policy will cover the following, although it may offer a wide array of additional coverage and endorsements to customize the policy to the policyholder’s needs. If the property acquired is a condominium unit or apartment, then a different policy form will be required but it will be very similar to the standard Homeowner.

Dwelling & Other Structures Coverage

Dwelling & Other Structures Coverage will pay for physical damage to your house and any detached structures and buildings caused by a covered peril as indicated on the policy agreement. Covered structures include but are not limited to the main house building, as well as storage sheds, fences, detached garages, etc.

Personal Property Coverage

Personal Property Coverage will pay for partial/total damage or destruction of the contents of your house which included all the items not permanently attached to the main structure. This includes furniture, clothing, and appliances.

Liability Coverage

Liability Coverage will protect the name insured against the financial losses arising out of the ownership of the house as well as the personal actions of the name insured or any person for whom they may be liable for. This includes bodily injury and/or property damage caused to any third party who is sues the name insured with ground for him/her/them to be found legally liable.

Medical Payments

Medical Payments pays medical expenses for people that resulted hurt while in the property location. It will also cover the medical bills for people injured away from premises but for which you are legally, vicariously liable like dog bite. This is also called the good faith coverage as it will be triggered without legal action taken against the name insured.

Loss of Use

Loss of Use pays additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most policies pay 10% to 20% of the amount of your dwelling coverage.


To understand better how Flood Insurance applies to a specific loss scenario, it is important that you know what is considered “Flood” as per the Flood Insurance Carriers and Programs: A flood is a general and temporary condition where two or more acres of normally dry land or two or more properties are inundated by water or mudflow. It is also important to know some basic points that will help you getting a better idea of how does this coverage applies: Flood damages are not covered by your standard Homeowners Insurance Policy. This policy would offer coverage “if not excluded” against water damage losses which can easily be misunderstood as flood damages, but that are not it. The most common flood insurance is offered through the federally regulated program known as the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). A federally funded program established in 1968 to make flood insurance available at a reasonable cost for properties located in participating communities. NFIP flood insurance is available only for direct damage to buildings and contents; there is no time element coverage.

Boat and Personal Watercraft

Boat and Personal Watercraft insurance covers you in the event of a loss or damage to your boat or personal watercraft/toy. Coverage under this type of policy are available for most water vehicles with motor, including but not limited to: fishing boats, pontoon boats, paddle boats, leisure crafts and yachts. Boat insurance does not usually cover canoes, kayaks or personal watercrafts. Limitation, exclusions may exist depending on the value, and size of the boat, other type of insurance coverage may be needed to customized the policy based on the characteristics of the risk and property to be insured.

Personal Umbrella

A Personal Umbrella or Excess Liability insurance is extra liability insurance that will follow and /or cover the excess of liability not covered by liability sections of the “underlying” policy. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future. It does this in two ways: Provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your homeowners, auto, and boat insurance policies; and Provides coverage for claims that may be excluded by other liability policies including: false arrest, libel, slander, and liability coverage on rental units you own.